sabato 26 settembre 2015

Time, Unknown Dimension Yet

"Time is on my side" sang Mick Jagger, and it could be said he was right,
seeing his state of health. Time is just a convention we invented to be
synchronized in the earth contest, and nuclear particles, give us the right
measure about its flowing. But time is never the same, considering the speed
effect and mass' weight. Albert Einstein explained it, with Special Relativity
theory, which gives different times in different speeds, as well the General
Relativity, explains that time changes in the different height we could live. The
first consideration establishes that, running iin an empty space, my time is
slower and longer than the one of an eventual observer who's in motionless.
The second discovery, concerns the space time carpet, in which all the
masses stay. There too, the time changes with the mass' weight changing,
being slower and longer in a big mass than the the time which splits on a
lighter mass. Resuming, when I'm flying aboard a plane which runs at high
speed, my time flows slowly so I'll get old later than a living person on the
earth. In the same way, if I live in the lower place of earth, I'll be younger than
the living person who stays on the top of a mountain. It seems to be a
contraddiction, considering that earth whirl around itself, and that, if I stay on
the higher top of the equator line, I should percept both the effects, the one
tied to the velocity and the one tied to the mass weight. Usually paradoxes of
Relativity.
25 of september 2015 h. 4.10 pm. Mario R. Zampella ©








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento